Friday, October 2, 2009

BEAUTÉ POUR LA NATURE | ecotools by alicia silverstone

I'm a fan of EcoTools, and that isn't a question. :) I've been using mine for a couple of months now, and I'm still in love with how great my 6-piece set works as good as when I first opened the package. Today, I visited the Paris Presents website to see of they have anything new to beautyholics like me. And I wasn't disappointed! Come December 2009, they're offering limited edition prodducts in collaboration with Earth buff Alicia Silverstone! The line called EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone is pictured below:

It consists of the following: (from left to right) a train case, an overnight bag, a cosmetic pouch, 5-piece brush set with case, and a cosmetic bag with a brush compartment. I especially like the cosmetic bag with side compartments because I can put my makeup on one side, and my brushes on the other. Plus, it comes with a limited edition blush brush! :) Definitely looking forward to these for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment